Creating Your Magical Fairy Garden
We hope you have as much fun in creating your fairy gardens as we do. Miniature gardening is becoming a popular activity that can involve all the family. It’s a wonderful pastime especially when children become involved as there’s the potential to teach them about gardening & plants. Whatever the age, fairy gardening is creative, fun & will open a magical door to the imagination.
The fae or nature spirits protect all living plant & animal life & can visit in many guises. With that in mind here are a few things to consider when planning your fairy garden –
- To truly connect with the fae incorporate with houseplants if inside or garden plants, shrubs or trees if sited outside.
- To keep the fairies happy when creating your fairy garden, please make sure you choose a suitable area that is respectful to Nature so as not to endanger pets & wild life.
- If your fairy garden is exposed to sunlight & extreme weather conditions your fairy items will naturally fade & weather in time, allowing them to gradually age.
- The hole featured under a fairy garden house is designed to accommodate an LED battery operated light only. PLEASE DO NOT PLACE A NAKED FLAME UNDER THE HOUSES.
- Unless stated otherwise, LED light NOT included.
- Please note these items are NOT TOYS, they are for decorative purposes only.